Friday, August 27, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen,  Welcome to the new Eat, THINK and Be Merry ("ETBM") blog.  This is the first blog I've ever created.  And I hadn't even explored blogs until this year.  But I really wanted a way of connecting with friends, clients and the general public to pass on useful information about dieting (i.e. don't do it), emotional eating, stress and eating, obesity and overweight.  Each day I learn something new or find a new tip, hint or strategy that looks like it could be valuable.  I rip articles out of magazines, bookmark website addresses and file stuff away, only to have it not see the light of day ever again.  This blog is a way for me to share that information.  There will also be more useful stuff added to my websites www.christinaderbyshire.com.au and www.eatTHINKandbemerry.com.au from time to time.  But this blog will be the place where my storehouse of info becomes available and my musings and comments about all sorts of things will be posted.  Things like the latest diet fad (AARGH), insights from clients, success stories and so on.  I welcome comments and look forward to connecting with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment