Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eat THINK and be Merry - e-course

For those of you waiting with bated breath,  here is an announcement.

The publishing of the new Eat THINK and be Merry e-course has been unavoidably delayed (due to me taking a tumble down my stairs - ouch!). The weeks I spent recovering have moved the deadline back to 31st April. 

I'll keep you posted on progress, and where you can find this "incredibly useful course" (my HUMBLE opinion) when it is finished. Stay tuned....


But here's a teaser.  Eat THINK and Be Merry - e-course.

Week 1 - Are you ready?





Week 2 - Emotional Eating - 



Week 3 - Emotional Eating - Part Deux


Week 4 - Are You Really Hungry


Week 5 - Eating Mindfully - Pay Attention:  It Tastes Better!


Week 6 - Where Has My Self-Esteem Gone, and When Will it be Coming Back?





No comments:

Post a Comment