Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown

You may have heard that I'm moving interstate.  I have about 25 minutes before the 19 metre long truck rolls up outside my flat and starts collecting my stuff.  I have been in tears (related to tension) for an hour or so because I've run out of boxes and my friend who was supposed to have large boxes doesn't.  AAARGH.

I would probably turn to food at this point but THERE IS NOTHING TO EAT IN THE FLAT!!!!  Now there's a strategy.

I will have to come back here tomorrow to clean as I am totally knackered (apologies for using medico/scientific term for worn out).  Which will delay my departure.

Nevertheless, as I have just read the paper online to try and calm myself, here's a great article about women.  You don't have to be 100kg to appreciate this.  Women who are 5kg overweight (yes, you) are definitely prone to the same thoughts.

Embrace yourself as the magnificent individual human being you are, that's an order!

http://www.dailylife.com.au/health-and-fitness/dl-wellbeing/things-no-one-will-tell-fat-girls-so-i-will-20131213-2zc0s.html



No comments:

Post a Comment