Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

No, I'm not blogging to announce that I have lost weight (that's a little Eat THINK joke folks - as if I ever would!). I'm happy because there's a wonderful article in today's age that matches everything I've ever said about dieting.  Both their and my opinions are based on cold hard empirical evidence - not a commercial diet company's fervent desire for repeat business.

http://www.theage.com.au/opinion/society-and-culture/a-diet-that-works-fat-chance-20120327-1vwf6.html

But don't despair - don't get someone to hide the razor blades.  Its not all over, Red Rover.  There are many alternatives to dieting and even repairing the metabolic slowdown that it causes.  You're probably sick of hearing me say it but....."tackle the causes of excess weight and the weight will change as a result".

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment